Friday, November 30, 2012

beTRUEtoYOU

Sooooo it's been awhile, but I am here to share my story for kasey over at powercakes.net. This is a picture of me completing my first adventure race, the Warrior Dash. I went with 4 other people, all who were really into working out. I was a little intimidated because it was first race and not in as good of shape as the others. When speaking with my husband later, he said that someone told him how impressed they were with me because I kept pace and didn't stop. Since then I've completed the Mud Crusade and a triathlon. I have also been in bootcamp for over a year, which recently transitioned into CrossFit.

Anyway, this picture is a POWER photo. I have received many great comments about it and my confidence has since risen,

No comments:

Post a Comment