Monday, December 17, 2012

Paleo Fudge OMG

So last weekend I was searching for a paleo brownie recipe and came across this. It's a fairly simple recipe, BUT HOLY CRAP! IT IS SO YUMMY! My hubby had 2 pieces last night and tonight. It literally tastes like a mounds bar. I am so excited to have found this! It's supposed to be topped with this frosting (see below), but I didn't want to ruin the coconutty goodness so I decided to just eat the frosting as a dessert instead. You can make your own mind up, but make both and eat the frosting on oatmeal or even as a snack. How can this "frosting" be considered healthy?!?!!?

Pumpkin Chocolate Frosting (vegan, gluten free, soy free)
Makes over 2 cups
1 can organic pumpkin
3 tbsp raw cacao powder
1/4 cup almond butter
1-2 tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup (to taste)
1 tsp cinnamon
Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender. It's fairly simple to half the recipe as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment